These vocal workshops are ideal for anyone who can't commit to regular lessons and wants some information or tips on how to sing better, practice and maintain a healthy voice. Run mainly on weekends to accommodate most schedules. Usually once or twice a month. Weekday workshops are weekly depending on demand. Booked and paid for in advance to secure a place, maximum of 15 places per workshop. More information on the website soon.
What they provide:
- Networking opportunities with other local singers
- A fun and interactive way of learning about the voice
- No pressure to sing a song individually (or at all, you may just sit and listen if that's what you'd like!)
- Understanding all the misconceptions of what you need to be a great singer (and there are many!)
- Motivation for you to be in charge of your own development
Vocal Workshops including:
- Anatomy and basic warm-ups for all (held regularly)
- Vocal Hygiene / Health & Maintenance (held regularly)
- Introduction to Singing Techniques (held regularly - subject to numbers)
Please enquire for next available dates:
- Voice techniques 1, 2 & 3
- Positive Singing Workshop (for personal and on-site for corporate and away days)
- Performance Interactive and advanced techniques (for professionals and serious singers)
- Harmony singing
- Music theory for singers
- Sheet music reading introduction, 1 & 2
- Expressive techniques
- Mindfulness and relaxation in singing
- Maintaining a Practice Schedule
- Advanced vocal techniques
New workshops will always be developing and will hopefully continue to run on a weekly basis, subject to availability.
2-3 hours (schedule in advance) informative WORKSHOPS - £35 each, refreshments provided.
Everyone welcome: existing students, new students, from professionals to beginners.